Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Plastic Bag Life Lesson

...The plastic bag of life.... 

 
...What seemed like a good idea at the time...


...Because the bag made such a pretty, crinkly sound...


...Turned out to be the biggest mistake of your life...


...Then you're like, "Holy Crap, get me out of here...put me down..."


...Life laughs and says, "YOU wanted up here...You're stuck now..."


...And then comes the moment of surrender... 
...And making the best of a bad situation....
 
~ The End ~ 
 
(No animals were  harmed in the posting of this blog post). 

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Aw, I love the kitty pictures and silliness :D ! And the new header too with the lovely plant.

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love that cat more than my luggage. :) I was throwing an "I'm gluten free and want a Krispy Kreme" fit last night. Thanks for the comment about the header. I tried a dozen times to size it and never could get it smaller. Decided it was probably time for bed before I threw my lap top. All's well.....

Sandy Ang said...

oh this post is so funny ! Reminds me of a kitty I had that loved to hid in a sock

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...