Monday, January 28, 2013

Fridge Magnet Humor

Greetings to all my lovelys. 
 
Still super stressed over here.  Took on too much and have to get it done ASAP.
 
Bit off more than I can chew.
Too many irons in the fire.
Burning candles at both ends.
My eyes were bigger than my stomach.
 
Any more idioms?
 
Thought I would stop in to say hello and give you a grin for your Monday.
I'm wondering if my 17 year old son has trust issues. 
Therapy maybe?  No.......they will just blame the mother.
 
 
These magnets are hilarious. 
When his friends come over for a visit,
they all have to make a stop at the fridge to shock me with a new sentence or two. 
 
((((((((((((group hugs)))))))))))))
Be at peace.  Be kind.  Be grateful
 
~The End~

5 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! I do like those fridge magnets! :)

Lesa said...

I have a huge bag of those magnets near the fridge and I'm constantly surprised too. Oh, I saw Stewart on a previous comment and decided to check his blog. Wow, what a writer you found!

Hope there's less stress around there soon.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Hang in there and get it all done! Love magnets and the sentences would be fun to read after visits from the 'kids'!
hugs, Linda

Anthony Hopper said...

Pretty neat idea...

LadyD Piano said...

We have the same magnets; such fun-times in the kitchen. New follower, so nice to meet you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...