Monday, January 7, 2013

Lazy Winter Days

“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
~ Edith Sitwell ~
 
The above is one my favorite quotes.  It's so true.   Don't you think? 
 
We don't have a fire place, but we do have open window season in Florida this time of year.  The breezes have been perfect as well as the temperature.  It's making me useless and lazy.  I keep getting up to work, as there is plenty to do, but find my way back to the sofa for some
hot tea drinking-hand piecing-book reading-child cuddling-cat petting
 

**********************************************************************************
Pooh agrees, "lazy is good."
 
 
~The End~
 

1 comment:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Allyjo, I so understand the Open window season. It's so warm here in central Florida we have been running the air.
xx, Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...