Thursday, May 13, 2010

Party Decorating idea

Here is a great way to decorate your table for a party. Buy a can of peanuts and set a candle on top. I hope you've been inspired in your visit to my blog today.

((((group hug))))


Such a great response. I never expected so many questions. As you can see, I purchased the peanuts at Publix and I believe I used salted, as salt adds to the glittery elegance. I also used a Party Lite candle purchased at a garage sale, so not only does this make a beautiful table display, it's economical as well...which means you'll have more money to spend on.......PEANUTS!!! A display for peanuts...or of peanuts.......


Please feel free to email me with any more questions. Blessings and Peace! Blessings and Peace!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...