Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pinch of a Christmas

 
God rest ye Merry Gentlemen, let nothing you dismay.......
I hope your Christmas was magical and award winning. 
I pray peace, blessings and kind favor on your sweet families. 
*******************************************************************************
 
Sanitary Pooh wants to remind everyone to be clean and tidy at the Christmas table.  And whatever happens, don't get caught. 
Never, ever get caught!  #1 Rule!
My pets think furr people on the table is gross.  


 
~ The End ~


3 comments:

Cactusneedle said...

I canNOT let my dh see that nightlight or he will want one! lol That is just too cute! About the only place my furbabies are not allowed is on the table (and kitchen counters, of course, but they can't seem to jump that high). Miss Maggie does occasionally get on the table - she has to check out every new bag or box that comes into the house. Sigh.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

My SIL loves that nightlight! Oh my cats get on the table but not when I am looking!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just had to let you know I've been reading your past posts and I am enjoying your blog very much!
your 'newest' follower!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...