Monday, December 31, 2012

Because we miss Princess Peach

My son and his sweetheart. 

*
"An aware parent loves all children he or she meets and interacts with - for you are a caretaker for those moments in time." - Doc Childre. 
(one of my all time most favorite quotes)
*
Princess Peach is a little camera shy, as well as my 17 year old son.  I thought this set of photos was funny.  My son was protecting his princess from the
wicked, fire breathing dragon mother with a camera. 
 
Princess Peach is a teeny, tiny thing and my son is a beastly offensive lineman type. 
They are like Beauty and the Beast.  They have been friends for 6 years at church.  They finally decided to make a go of it this fall and see where Providence takes them.
 
They are the cutest couple. 
She's in St. Louis for the holidays and he is MISERABLE.  Poor guy, I feel so sorry for him.  She's a wonderful artist and loves "Smashing" so we cut up 3 magazines full of words and sent her a care package today.  I hope she enjoys gluing on the long trip back home to Florida. 
 
Enjoy the pictures. 
I hope they make you smile. 
 
*
 
*
 
 
*

 
*
 
 
 
She is a lovely, peachy girl.  We all miss her badly.  :( 
*
 
 
*
 
 
*
 
 
* 
This picture cracks me up.  Tell us how you REALLY feel about your boyfriend's mother???

Sharing:
Domstically Divine Tuesday

*****************************************************
Pooh feels it necessary to gently remind you, the kind audience,
to please keep your voices down during nap hours


~The End ~

Be blessed and safe this New Years Eve. 
We're off to shoot fireworks.  Yippee!!!  My favorite are black cats because they are wickedly obnoxious. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...