Sunday, November 23, 2008

Red I Spy Quilt

I'm excited about my first I Spy quilt. It's my 4 year old nephew's Christmas present.
I've been collecting these fabrics longer than he's been alive.
I FINALLY got around to using them. 
This is also the first quilt I have ever tied. 
I liked tying more than I thought I would.  I appreciate how it kept the quilt fluffy and light.

What do you spy?






This part hurt. Said in my best Smeagol/Gollum voice..."my precious...Texas fabric...I've been hoarding...I hate to see you go...you're mine...all mine...my precious". My heart is broken. I hated using it, but you know, every Texas kid's gotta have a quilt with a piece of Texas fabric in it.   





Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings to you.

Hooches and Smugs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...