Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy as a Napoleon Bee

Busy day for us.  I've been listing lots of ephemera in my Etsy store today. 
 
 
If you like to send notes, cards or...*gasp*...an old fashioned hand written letter, I've got hard to find greeting cards
 in my store from the 30's and 40's. 
 
 
If you know someone who likes ephemera, postcards, gift cards, photos, playing cards, PAPER...  
Please link them to my store and share with friends.  :) 
 
 
I also sometimes make cards.  I have a hard time throwing pieces of fabric away so I usually make something with it, if time allows. 
 

 
I would love it if you would share my store with others because....
1. It shows my husband my endeavors are not useless. 
2.  It helps pay the orthodontist and college books stores. 
 
HAVE A MARVELOUS WEEKEND!!! 
((((((group hugs))))))
 

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh how adorable! I'll add your store to my sidebar!

Sweet Woodruff said...

ALLIE!!!! I sleep with your blanket every night. Miss you friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...