Thursday, November 8, 2012

Etsy Bitsy

Been working hard on my Etsy store ~ Sweet Woodruffs.  It's very hard work but brings me great pride and joy.  I think I could work 12 hours a day, for weeks and weeks, and still not have things the way I want them. 
Being a perfectionist doesn't pay well, when time is money.
 
It would help if I was better with technology too.  I'm slow with my camera and the internet. 
Wish I could learn faster, but "ain't nobody got time for that". 
 
Anyhoo.....here are some of items which have been listed thus far...
 
Some of my favorite Get Well cards.  I have tons! 
 
I'm also going to have my own antique booth again, in Dade City, FL. I had an AWESOME one in Texas, but haven't "boothed" since moving to Florida.  I have missed it.  It's fairly good money.  You have to know what you're doing and I wouldn't say it's "easy" money, cuz it's butt kicking work, but it IS fun money (my husband would say too much fun).  Oy vey!   
 
A few Cabinet Cards and Photos.  I'll be listing more. 
 
Yay for doing what you love!!!  Plus the extra $$$ will help. 
Teens, their teeth and education are expensive. 
 
Some new Crochet Doily and Handkerchief pattern books
 
I hope if you love vintage paper, or have a friend who loves vintage ephemera, photos, cards, patterns, etc... You favorite my store and visit often.
Please spread the word.  Share my store with others. 
 
More stationery and cards!  Sweet! 
 
 
 
Vintage Quilt, sewing, cross stitch, crochet, knitting patterns
 
 
Be blessed and be a Blessing! 
Choose Joy!  

*****************************************************************************
 
 


"If you like my Mom's stuff, I promise to let you scratch my ears and chin," 

whimpers the manipulative Pooh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...