Tuesday, May 13, 2014

They are new every morning...

Not sure how to post with this app yet.

I wanted to share my very favorite spot on our walk every morning.  I stop. Look at the sunrise.  Smile.  Breathe. Whisper a prayer of thanksgiving.  A new day.  Thank you Lord.

Do you have a favorite pause-smile-breathe-whisper place?

Pasco County, Florida, ancient orange groves and cattle pastures. Home.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end; 
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
~
Lamentations 3:22-23

Sharing with:



4 comments:

Missy Shay said...

What a gorgeous spot!

(Ri)Charmed said...

Sunset on Clearwater Beach does this for me!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

How beautiful! Thanks for dropping by Harvest Lane Cottage. I'm afraid my baked goods would be stale by the time they reached you. ~smile~
Blessings,
Laura

vicky myers said...

Thanks:) As I head off for a busy, and what I anticipate frustrating day it's good to stop and reflect - to count my many blessings:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...