Monday, December 8, 2008

Sewing Grocery Totes with Vintage Sheets

 
All I've been doing is sewing almost the whole day. Jonah sits beside me and works on his school. I'm getting burned out, but I keep pushing myself. I'm almost done. Whew!
 
I've completed 3 "I Spy" blankets so far. I wanted to finish at least one more, if I can. We've got a lot of delicious toddlers in our family I love to 'baby'.
Since we can't have any more, I have to spoil other people's children.

I've made a ton of these "Classic Tote/Grocery" bags out of vintage sheets for family.

I found a new favorite, quick and easy pattern at Sew Mama Sew. Check out the Classic Tote Tutorial and give it a try. They are addictive. I can't stop sewing them. I need to make myself some to keep after Christmas.



********************************************************************
Another pattern I mean to try:
 
Wallet Sized Fold Up Reusable Shopping Bag from Whip Up
I think my sister would really like this one because it's neat and tidy storage solution.
 She's got two toddlers and always has a lot going on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...