Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekending

Worked so hard this week on merchandise for my antique booth and Etsy. 
I'm exhausted. 
Really, really, really worn out. 
I wish I had something more interesting to share than this............
 
My best friends butt. 
 
We found this on a beach in New Hampshire and died laughing. 
Are we the only ones who think this sign is hysterical? 
I made her pose for this pic.  I'm so mean! 
A true friend would have never done this. 
 

Well pretty people.......have a blessed weekend.  Be safe and warm. 
Make memories.  xoxoxox

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I think it is very funny and I would have wanted that photo with my friend and I would have posed for it also. What does that say about me??
hugs, Linda

Allison said...

that is hilarious! which beach were you at?
PS did you get the e-mail I sent? I am begining to think my e-mail is dysfunctional, it doesn't seem like my mail is getting where it belongs :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...