Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lucky Thrifted Vintage Treasures this week.

Fabulous and exciting thrifting week for me.  I paid very little for all items below. 
Yay for bargains!
  
Tomorrow a large group of us will be heading to Webster, Florida
I'm excited to spend the day with friends and family. 
Hoping for a super lucky vintage treasure hunting day. 
 
I'll probably be selling it all, except for the last item.  :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And lastly, one of my favorite finds of my whole entire thrifting life (25 years).  I paid $50 for 3 rugs from the 1930's, originally from England.  I've wanted some of these for years and years, but never would spring the $$$. 
I'm sooooooooooo happy and excited.
(I'll post better pictures hopefully soon.  I had been taking pictures for 4 hours by the time I got to the rugs and I was tired....blah....but I wanted you to see, and celebrate with me.  :)   
 
 
Sharing with:
 
*******************************************************************************
"I'm so excited!  New rugs for me to sleep and keep warm.  Mama always brings home yummy stuff for me." 
 
 
Count your blessings.
Choose Joy.
 
~ The End ~ 
 

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

All these great finds would make me very happy and full of JOY!
hugs, Linda

April D said...

I had that exact praying hands night light when I was little bitty! My grandmother had a little alarm clock like the white one in her guest room. :)
Your rugs are GORGEOUS! I am sure Pooh will LOVE them!
Good for you! Hope you enjoy your trip!
~april

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Great finds. Love the playing cards.

Astrid said...

Boy! You sure found some neat treasures! My favs are the Looney Tunes glass and Christmas Elf!

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Great finds!

Totally jealous of your Jello recipe book find - that's exactly what I am looking for right now after I bought my Jello mold earlier this week.

The glass & the elf are totally rad.

& congrats on finding one of your fav finds ever - it's a great feeling when that happens.

Sir Thrift-A-Lot
http://www.sirthriftalot.blogspot.com

The Joyful Thrifter said...

wow!!! what a selection and what variety!!! Very cool!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Hunting Tigress said...

Love the lady head! Very cool and unique. And congrats on finding your rugs.

Marium said...

Amazing finds, I love everything! Those rugs are so pretty and they look lovely with that wall color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...