Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vintage Green Party Dress for my date with Tony Bennett

"Out of the tree of life I just picked me
 a "green" plum...." 
(His assitant said he would return my call.  I hope Tony likes green).
This ding dang dress was NOT photogenic and gave me fits,
and I was in a hurry and "late for the party".  Wish my pics were as fabulous as the dress was.
Paid less that $5.00 for it at a St. Louis, MO thrift store. 
Sold it to a Brit visiting Dade City, Florida. 
She tried it on.  It looked gorgeous on her.  It now lives in England. 
Which I highly recommend, BTW.  Oh they are just too cute and look sweet on your booth items.
Sold it within days, back in December.  I have a good eye for vintage clothing and can always find it in stores.  I give it to my daughter and her friends.  
I'm scared to sell it though. 
No worries.  It went fast.  Maybe I'll be taking more to my booth since this one went so well.

And 2 more fun but completely useless items from a quick Saturday morning thrift store stop:


***********************************************************************************
Wake me up with that camera one more time woman, and....  

~ The End ~


7 comments:

Heather@Tatter and Fray said...

What a pretty dress! I adore the color. (Found you via A Living Space and now following!) Cheers ~ Heather

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Gorgeous color! Not surprised it sold fast! Vintage clothing is so fun!
hugs, Linda

Tina´s PicStory said...

your cat don´t like to be a star? :) lol

Thia said...

That coffee cup is funny!

Kmcblackburn said...

Gosh, I think I HAD those smiley face glasses as a kid!

me said...

Excellent finds!!! The dress is lovely and that coffee cup is too cool!

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

The dress is a fabulous colour so I'm not surprised it sold so fast! Your cat is so cute. Thanks for dropping by L'Heure Bleue At Home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...