Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Hampshire Walk down a Dead End Rd.

I had to capture the foliage with the sign. My husband's mother was a "Foster" and my son-in-law spells his middle name "Mathew" with one T. It's a sign. !!! LOL I think God wants me to live here. OK, let's go. I'm ready to move to New Hampshire. 
 
I'm always disappointed when I can't capture majesty with my camera.  This is a picture of the pond with foliage reflection.  Maybe I could have taken a better photo if I hadn't been so spooked by the fabled killer Beaver down there.   I was afraid to get too close. 

The "Not Necessarily a Dead End" Road. 

I could have walked forever on this road.  I can't wait to go back and capture it at different seasons. 

It's a wild cranberry bog.  My friend remembers picking cranberries with family when he was little.  And there were all kinds of beautiful birds nesting and hiding in here.  I didn't get any pictures of them, but I could hear them calling each other. 

I think it's a step ladder for a fairy. 

I want to build a play house or a fort in there.  Wouldn't that be awesome? 
I'll make you a mud pie.

Don't forget to look up!!  Being a Texan/Floridian, I never take a step without looking for fear of snakes.  I love it when I remember to look up and see glory in the sky. 

More New Hampshire here

And another New Hampshire post here


Sharing with
Rooted In Thyme Simple and Sweet Friday
*******************************************************
Be blessed and be a blessing!

I have my mom in the palm of my paw. 

5 comments:

Dawn said...

What a beautiful area!

Debra said...

Your photos on New Hampshire would make beautiful post cards. Love the one with the sky!

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

This Native Texan says..that is just beautiful..and yes, we don't walk without looking for snakes!!

How pretty!

Stewart M said...

If it looks like this for even part of the year I can see why you would want to go.

Hope you have not been caught up in Sandy.

Stewart M - Australia

Jody and Stan said...

What a gorgeous area! Thanks so much for sharing these spectacular photos on Simple & Sweet Fridays.


Jody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...