Monday, October 15, 2012

Knock, knock..."Housekeeping"








The Weather:::
81 degrees here in Tampa, FL.  FINALLY a cool front comes today.  We'll cool off into the 60's tonight.  Probably rain this afternoon, which makes for perfect nap and Kindle time.

Right now I am:
I am sitting in the living room, seeing my 17 year old son work on his Anatomy and Physiology, looking around at what I need to clean up before our teen Bible study tonight.

Thinking:
Why did my husband buy so much toilet paper yesterday at Sam's, and where am I going to put it?  Hmmmm....

On my reading pile:::
Alison Weir and Philippa Gregory books.  I've been going through this Plantagenent and Tudor thing lately. 

On my tv:::
I'm sure I'll watch the debate tomorrow night.  Other than that, not a whole lot of TV watching going on right now, however, there is a lot of radio listening happening.

On the menu for this week:::
Lots of fish and vegatables.  I'm sure some chicken soup. 

On my to do list:::
Decluttering
Pricing for BIG garage sale
Go through BIG boy's closet and remove all little boy things.  :( 
Dust.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
A lime green and white baby quilt.  The top is finished and basted.  I will hand quilt it now.

Homemaking Tips:::
When I'm standing around the kitchen waiting for water to boil or something to simmer, I will wipe down a refridgerator shelf or drawer.  Doing one at a time, just a few minutes a week, always keeps my fridge clean.  Multi tasking at it's best.
 

Looking around the house:::
I see a mess, but not too big.  We have company tonight.  Need to get busy.  The cat is on the sofa and the dog is at my feet.  They follow me every where. 

From the camera:::
My best friends grandson, taking a nap on his mama's pregnant belly. 
 
 
On my prayer list:::
My nephew Andy.  My nation.  My son's plans and future. 

Bible verse, Devotional:::
Ecclesiastes 11:4 ~ He who observes the wind and waits for all conditions to be favorable will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap.

4 comments:

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

I love your idea about cleaning a shelf in the refrigerator while waiting in the kitchen. What a sweet picture:)

Jen said...

Your statement about the toilet paper made me chuckle. That sounds like our house.

annies home said...

what a sweet picture and yes definetly keep our nation in our prayers

Whitney @ My Southern Comfort said...

I never thought about cleaning the frig before. I usually just do it once a week but that's definitely one less thing I would have to worry about!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...