Thursday, March 8, 2012

Into the Woods......

Into the woods


And down the dell,


The path is straight,


I know it well.


Into the woods,


And who can tell


What's waiting on the journey?



The heart shaped rock is my new favorite thing.  I found it on a rocky beach in New Hampshire last fall walking with my best and sweetest friend Deb.  But my Bluebird Czech wall pocket given to me by my mother-in-law will always be in my top 10 favorite things of my life.  :)  I love Czech birds and would love to have more. 
*********************************************************************************
Choose Joy.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. 
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Poo says find a hand and hold it. 

**********************************************************************************
Sharing with these sweet blogs:

2 comments:

CraveCute said...

Found your blog through Common Ground. It is just lovely. The heart shape rock was quite a find! I am your newest follower.

Sweet Woodruff said...

Thank you for stopping by. I LOOOOVE that heart rock. It was a sweet day and a special memory with a good friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...