Monday, October 6, 2014

Young Living Essential Oils with our Dogs

I would love to share how Young Living Essential Oils has been changing our lives.  My sister has been using them for 8 years.  Always a skeptic, I doubted.  I finally gave in for the sake of the dogs. What could it hurt?  At least they smelled good right?

Woah..........our dogs are different creatures.

I. Am. A. Believer.

Hit me up if you want some oils or want to become a wholesale member with Young Living.  This is an excited journey and I would love to travel it with like minded dog lovers.  :)

This is an UN-STAGED photo of our rescued dog, Olivia.  Where ever the lavender is being diffused, she will follow it, lie down and sleep.  She LOVES it.  It's the strangest thing.  Lavender, Peace and Calming, Valor and Joy have been helping another one of our dogs, Charlie.  He is high maintenance with a lot of anxiety.  I tried Joy last week and he stopped growling.  LOL  It's so funny how these things work.  I don't get it.  I don't understand it.  I don't care.  If it works, I'm sold.  :)

(If you click on the Young Living link above and want to order product or become a wholesale member yourself, please use my number #1873867.  Any sales or bonuses I make help us with our dog fostering.  The rescue group we work with pays the vet bills, but we feed them and pay for the gas to transport them, etc.  Thank you for your support.  Every little bit helps).  


Be blessed and be a blessing.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...